Company / Technology:
Our client is recognised by all the major analysts as a market leader in Supply Chain Management and Omnichannel Solutions. They are a true global software business with over 2500 employees spanning every continent serving the most enviable client base across Retail, Wholesale and Manufacturing. Their cloud based solutions span Customer Engagement, POS and Omnichannel Store Solutions; through to Warehouse Management and Transportation.
Further Company Info / Highlights:
They have reported exceptional annual financials showing continued growth and have hit all time highs on the Nasdaq. With this continued growth they are re investing back into the business across all areas with a particular focus on Omnichannel Solutions that could double their market share. They are already winning over 75% of deals over the competition and this injection in R&D will only make them a stronger force over the coming years.
The role is to be the Senior Engagement Director for their Point of Sales Cloud native solutions. In this role you will be the Program Lead managing a team on enterprise retail opportunities and be responsible for the overall success of the POS implementation. You will be the interface with the client as well as internally supporting R&D, deliver and quality teams.
You core responsibilities will be to manage budget, resources, scope and oversee the project from initial design, through testing and implementation both on technical and functional matters.
- You MUST have a B.S Degree in a related Computer discipline or related supply chain field
- You will have multiple years leading large enterprise implementations in retail technologies, e-commerce or closely related supply chain solutions with a number being focused on Point of Sale.
- Your domain experience will be deep within retail markets and in particular fashion, apparel, stores and luxury consumer goods.
- You will have strong leadership experience, comfortable manging and coaching as well engaging with c-suite executives.
- This role can be remote and is to be based on the East Coast.
$200k - $250k package plus comprehensive benefits and equity.