Company / Technology:
Our client is a leading Supply Chain SaaS vendor and has been recognised as the top Logistics IT Provider throughout the last decade. The company offers a suite of solutions that work together to streamline the end-to-end supply chain process and more than $500bn in commerce value is processed on this organisation's network annually.
Our client is looking for a Strategic Account Manager (based Germany, the UK or Netherlands) who can identify, lead and manage sales and business opportunities whilst taking a consultative approach, whilst meeting annual sales targets, forecast and pipeline reports. You will be required to develop and execute lead generation campaigns, as well as identify, pitch and close opportunities whilst negotiating commercially sound contracts (some legal knowledge is preferred). As well as the ability to resolve client escalations working alongside senior management and technical staff.
Requirements of the role:
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Procurement processes in the manufacturing space
- Proven track record of selling B2B IT Solution
- Minimum 4 years experience of solutions sales
- Experience selling cloud-based IT solutions (SaaS) to global corporate accounts in manufacturing
- Excellent business development, sales, customer relationship and account management skills
- Fluent in English and/or German, additional languages valued
- Account Management and new business sales experience
- Highly motivated, dynamic, focused and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator with a persuasive nature
- Self-Starter; independent, but also able and willing to work as part of a team
Further Company Info / Highlights:
Due to its recent and significant success, this vendor has received substantial investment. Alongside developing a range of innovative Supply Chain solutions incorporating AI, Blockchain, IoT and ML, our client has acquired multiple companies to complement its impressive growth on a global scale. Notable customers include the likes of BASF, DuPont, Johnson & Johnson, Mondelez International, Nestlé, Royal Dutch Shell, and United Parcel Service (UPS) to name a few.