Are you a looking to work in for an innovative leader in the search and selection market?
JPS Selection are looking for a Recruitment, Learning & Development Manager to join their growing team and to work from their offices in Central Birmingham. We would like to speak to you!
JPS Selection will provide you with intensive training, direct access and support from the Directors, and day-to-day mentoring, which will provide you with sourcing and head-hunting skills as well as learning and development programs enabling you to achieve the ambitious growth planned for the business.
As the Recruitment, Learning and Development Manager you will be responsible for
- Talent Attraction,
- Candidate Qualification,
- Interview Coaching and Training,
- Resource Planning,
- Recruitment Marketing and Recruitment Strategy.
- Induction and On-boarding as well as Skill Gap Analysis,
- Tracking and Reporting, Creating and Delivering Content.
- The use of web based LMS, classroom and in office training to be utilised.
These skills will be imperative to the success of identifying only the very best talent for JPS. Alongside the growth you will be responsible for the learning and development of the existing experienced team.
- Excellent experience in Internal Recruitment & development of Recruitment Strategy
- Proven track record in a wide range of sourcing techniques
- Knowledgeable Interviewer
- Experience of Learning and Development Programs
- Knowledge or prior experience using a LMS to develop and deliver content
- Driven, ambitious and professional
- Resilient, determined and hard working
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
What you can expect:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Bonus structure
- Lunch clubs for excellent performance
- Team quarter-days out
- Clear career progression plan and opportunities
- Modern, well-located offices with on-site gym facilities
JPS Selection are an international search and selection consultancy servicing the Software and Technology sector on a global scale. We’ve enjoyed fantastic growth over the last 11 years and built a culture we are proud of, working with an enviable client base of some of the world’s leading Software and Technology companies and continue to achieve exceptional growth globally.
We encourage our consultants to think for themselves and build a substantial career of their own, while still working collaboratively as a team. Consultants are provided with extensive training and development opportunities to ensure potential is maximised. In addition, our offices feature an on-site gym, as well as a breakout games room with Table Tennis, games consoles and other facilities for our staff to enjoy.