Solution Architect (UK) - Gartner Market Leader (Last 3 Years!!!!) - Identity & Access Management (IAM)
Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s most promising companies (recognizing record growth, product excellence and customer adoption) our client have cemented themselves as the Gartner Market Leader for Access Management. As part of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 they have maintained a 95% customer renewal rate and serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100
As a Solutions Architect, you will work with all accounts in the EMEA Region area to ensure our clients are successful with our technologies and help expand the usage within existing accounts. You will have technical responsibilities and account management and expansion goals. This is a field-based role reporting to the Director of Solutions Architecture.
- Work deals assigned to territory and regional team to establish and implement strategies geared to revenue generation, customer success and expanding usage within named clients
- Focus on defining customer technical requirements. From this, recommends solutions that satisfy the customer goals
- Provide support for proof of concepts and participate in technical discovery calls with prospective clients
- Focus to maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Provide documentation highlighting named account use cases
- Provide coaching and professional development to the Sales team to enhance their product and technical knowledge, and technical sales skills.
- At times, will work closely with support, professional services, and product management to ensure solution design fits with customers’ requirements.