A rare opportunity has arisen to join a privately owned (pre-IPO) disruptive Integrated Risk Management SaaS vendor at the forefront of helping their impressive portfolio of leading global customers meet industry Compliance requirements and execute a successful Risk Management program. The organisation has developed industry challenging solutions and experienced enviable exponential growth.
The role is as a Sales Executive in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment. Joining an impressive entrepreneurial team, as a trusted advisor you will provide guidance to customers, winning business by challenging the status quo.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospect for, and secure new logo enterprise business within financial and enterprise markets in ANZ
- Challenge and educate customers at multi-stakeholder level across business functions
- Act as the bridge between the client and technical stakeholders to provide the relevant solution to customer requirements
- Communicate feedback internally on prospects and clients to multiple departments including Product and Engineering
- Hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- A minimum of five years’ experience working with Risk Management, GRC or Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Strong exposure around closing complex multi stakeholder deals to Financial markets
- Essentially, you will be highly driven, entrepreneurial in your approach and have a desire to earn