Regional Vice President of Sales South East (U.S.) - $40M Series A – Identity & Cloud Security
This company are already changing the way enterprises secure applications, data and infrastructure in a single platform for cloud and enterprise.
Their technology quickly became the industry standard and they lead their last company to one of the most significant exits that changed the vision of the majority of the Fortune 100. Fast forward and these founders have a new vision of redefining Identity and Cloud Security and are building a world class team along the way.
The RVP, South East Sales will serve as a key member of the Revenue Leadership Team. This role will be responsible for the Revenue, Go-to-Market, Scaling and Driving the execution of all sales initiatives across the North East ensuring the short and long-term objectives of the multi-state region.
- Minimum 15 years of enterprise sales experience with a track record of success in building an enterprise sales force from $50M-1$00M+. Previous experience as SVP, GM, or VP for a high-growth enterprise software company.
- Location must be North East (U.S.) and applicants must be located in either Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississipi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C, Tennessee
- Must have a background within one of the Identity & Access Management disciplines – Identity Governance, Authentication, IDaaS, Privileged Access Management or Consumer Identity. Additional Cyber Security backgrounds will be considered from Cloud/SaaS Security or Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Equity Grants