Our client is a leading software provider within risk management. Their platform primarily seeks to showcase potential risks and encourage compliance. Consequently, enabling growth, providing clarity, and giving assurance for specialists in this field; without incurring any additional costs.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager based in Washington D.C. / Virginia and other surrounding areas to help with the growth of the Public Sector Team.
The main focuses of the role are as follows:
- Building a strong understanding of key buyers in a different variety of sectors (Federal, State, Local Government and Educational); Primarily focusing on any problems or triggers that arise.
- Working alongside the Content Marketing Team, managing research and suggesting key points that will aid with the content development, webinar topics and email campaigns.
- Developing a strategic plan for the demand generation campaign, this includes a large variety of lead generation activities, meeting pipeline targets and quarterly lead generation.
- Helping the Sales Development by delivering revenue accountability and have a clear form of communication to execute effectively and with an impact.
- Making data driven decisions on the planning for campaigns by reviewing the outcomes from previous campaigns and using that knowledge for future reference.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management and marketing campaign creation experience.
- Experience in the U.S. Public Sector.
- SaaS Software Experience – ideally Risk Management or related but not essential.
- Be able to work remotely.
Competitive salary plus benefits.