Company / Technology:
Our client is a leading Supply Chain SaaS vendor and has been recognised as the top Logistics IT Provider throughout the last decade. The company offers a suite of solutions that work together to streamline the end-to-end supply chain process and more than $500bn in commerce value is processed on this organisation's network annually.
Role / Market:
Our client is looking to add a Key Account Director to its enterprise sales team, with a primary focus on hunting and closing new business throughout EMEA. This organisation can hire in the Netherlands, Germany or the UK and has entities in all three of the aforementioned locations. The role would be remote and will report into the Vice President (EMEA). Having acquired four companies in the past two years to extend the portfolio of solutions that it can offer, now would be a superb time to join a business that is recognised as a true leader within its space.
- Successful track record of selling B2B IT solutions, preferably SCM and/or Procurement (minimum of four years’ solutions sales experience, with a proven record of achievement).
- Experience selling and any exposure to TMS (Transportation Management Systems) offerings would be advantageous in this position.
- Identify, lead and manage business/sales opportunities requiring a consultative approach to selling.
- Deliver profitable long-term sales across target markets and clients in the assigned territory and ensure that revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Identify, qualify, pitch, negotiate and close opportunities for a variety of solution areas.
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Demonstrate an ability to build account plans in both high and strategic levels, as well as the tactical aspects needed to manage account penetration and growth targets.
- Fluent in English with additional languages valued (French would be a huge plus).
Further Company Info / Highlights:
Due to its recent and significant success, this vendor has received substantial investment. Alongside developing a range of innovative Supply Chain solutions incorporating AI, Blockchain, IoT and ML, our client has acquired multiple companies to complement its impressive growth on a global scale. Notable customers include the likes of BASF, DuPont, Johnson & Johnson, Mondelez International, Nestlé, Royal Dutch Shell, and United Parcel Service (UPS) to name a few.