Customer Success Manager (East Coast) - $50M Series B – ChatOps and DevOps Workflows
With a recent major funding round totalling $50M in Series B our client are the industry’s leading open-source collaboration platform that is built to accelerate DevOps Workflows. Having already closed 250+ commercial customers in their first 18 months their open source platform has been downloaded over 500K times.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will manage a portfolio of customer accounts after the initial sale. Your job is to understand the business needs and objectives of their customers and ensure that those customers are successful in meeting their goals. You will work with the customers on a regular basis to assess, analyse, and help plan changes to the customer's usage and goals. The portfolio of accounts will be North American and European companies and the location needs to be convenient from a time zone perspective to cover both these geographies.
- Responsible for EMEA and the US.
- A portfolio of approximately 100 accounts.
- Become an expert in enterprise messaging & collaboration software.
- Educate customers on new products and features, and advocate for customer needs with internal stakeholders.
- Retain customers by helping them meet their goals, see value in our software, and advocating for them internally.
- Work with customers to drive adoption and usage in their organization.
- Work on growth, retention, and expansion strategies
- Escalate and mitigate churn risk.
- Strong understanding of Open Source Software, DevOps, and the cloud.
- Above average technical knowledge (Cloud technologies, Enterprise security, SAML, SSO, Mobile apps).
- Prior experience with sales or account management teams and understanding/ability to forecast.
- Experience with Salesforce and sales automation tools.