Company / Technology:
Our client is recognised by all the major analysts as a market leader in Supply Chain Management and Omnichannel Solutions. They are a true global software business with over 2500 employees spanning every continent serving the most enviable client base across Retail, Wholesale and Manufacturing. Their cloud-based solutions span Customer Engagement, POS and Omnichannel Store Solutions, through to Warehouse Management and Transportation.
Role / Market:
Our client is looking for a Vice President Global Engineering and R&D - $300k - $350k OTE - US East Coast. As the Vice President Global Engineering and R&D you will be responsible for recruiting, managing and leading high calibre engineering teams to produce next gen cutting edge supply chain software applications. You will be a strategic leader collaborating with other business units including Product, Services and Support as well as the executive team to direct large, highly complex projects and manage day to day operations of the Global development team.
- Based on the East Coast ideally in either the New York / New Jersey or Atlanta regions.
- Suitable candidates will have at least 10 years' experience developing and delivering software products within the Supply Chain domain.
- You will be a passionate leader and be able to inspire teams to achieve and execute throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with Cloud-Native Microservices and DevOps is a MUST, and you will possess strong Agile process skills.
- Expert understanding and execution of the software development lifecycle with offshore development operations is also a key requirement.
Further Company Info / Highlights:
They have just reported exceptional annual financials showing continued growth and have hit all time highs on the Nasdaq. With this continued growth they are re investing back into the business across all areas with a particular focus on Omnichannel Solutions that could double their market share. They are already winning over 75% of deals over the competition and this injection in R&D will only make them a stronger force over the coming years.