Our client is a leading enterprise provider, with one of the most popular database management platforms there is. They deliver the highest standards of performance, flexibility, and reliability over a variety of things such as Social and Metering Solutions, Machine Learning, and more.
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect Manager to help with the growth of the business in the West Coast Region. Partnering with the Sales Leadership team you will ensure that revenue goals are being achieved within the team and territory. You will also work alongside Solution Architects to ensure they have the resources, tools, and education to be successful and collaborate with your team to help them achieve success with customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Preferably based in the Bay Area, however, will consider LA / Portland / Seattle.
- Pre-Sales Manager experience and comfortable with couching teams – this would be leading a team of 6 on the West Coast.
- Competent with AWS, GCP, Azure.
- NoSQL / Distributed Systems / database experience.
- Ideally from a software development background earlier in their career.
- Must have Linux.