A new business sales individual with ideally (but not essential) GRC or Audit Management or Operational Risk Management software sales experience however will consider BI, Analytics or Business led Enterprise SaaS Software if a true Hunter. A cultural fit is of the utmost importance as they are fast growing, entrepreneurial business needing a like-minded individual to evangelise the message with Enterprise prospects. Helping to win business by being agile, articulate and determined.
The Account Executive will win new clients in highly regulated industries such as Banking, Manufacturing, FMCG and Pharmaceutical clients. The role will be commercially focused positioning their leading GRC and associated solutions (inc. Audit + Quality Management Software). A demonstrable track record of success / Ideally in early phase / start up orgs
Responsibilities and duties:
- Effectively close new marketing generated sales opportunities within an assigned geographic territory.
- Supplement pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and attending trade shows.
- Develop territory strategies collaborating with Product Marketing and Solutions Consulting members aligning to corporate objectives.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget and authority in accordance with the Sales Process.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the unique value propositions of our solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape.
- Forecast accurately and maintain all sales cycle activities within the CRM system.
- Proven success in consistently achieving/exceeding monthly quota targets in technology-based platform sales.
- A process orientated mentality with extensive experience working complex sales cycles for net new business.
- Proven success in working in diverse markets across the ASEAN region acquiring strategic new logos.
- Excellent ability to work in a team-based environment and independently maintaining. productivity
- Experience working with ROI, cost modelling and other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Familiarity with MEDDICC sales methodology and Force Management is an asset.
- Experience in the SaaS/Cloud space is an assets.
- Experience in Risk, Audit, Compliance, IT Risk, Third Party Risk, Cybersecurity Risk is an asset.
- Degree desired but not required.