Regional Vice President of Sales (Federal) - $40M Series A – Identity & Cloud Security
This company are already changing the way enterprises secure applications, data and infrastructure in a single platform for cloud and enterprise.
Their technology quickly became the industry standard and they lead their last company to one of the most significant exits that changed the vision of the majority of the Fortune 100. Fast forward and these founders have a new vision of redefining Identity and Cloud Security and are building a world class team along the way.
The VP (Federal) will be a key member of the revenue leadership team and lead sales teams serving the U.S. Federal Government and key Systems Integrators. This role will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of all sales initiatives including setting the strategic direction to meet revenue goals for both DoD and Civilian agencies.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience within the US Federal Government, with a compelling and verifiable track record of success in building an enterprise sales force to $10M+ ARR.
- This is a remote based role however the ideal location for applicants would be Washington D.C, Maryland or Virginia.
- Preference for a background within one of the Identity & Access Management disciplines – Identity Governance, Authentication, IDaaS, Privileged Access Management or Consumer Identity. Additional Cyber Security backgrounds will be considered from Cloud/SaaS Security or Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Equity Grants