As a supply chain management platform, our client provides cloud-based SaaS solutions to companies, helping them to identify and assess third-party risks, educating stakeholders on regulatory and data program requirements, and increasing transparency between businesses.
Our client is looking for a Sales Director to manage a team of 4 in the DACH region, taking on the following responsibilities:
- Recruit and manage an engaged and motivated Sales team through effective development processes and rewards.
- Support the team through all sales activities from the first sale to uplift, renewals, and any expansion revenue.
- Direct implementation and the execution of policies and practices with the sales team.
- Monitor, analyze and leverage performance data to coach and drive both individuals and the team to maximum success.
- Identify and recommend areas and activities for investment that will drive the team to success.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on sales strategies, tactics and practices.
- Keep up to date on activities and products of key competitors and channel partners, adapting the team's approach accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Come from a SaaS background.
- Experience in Sales Leadership.
- Knowledge in Business Applications.
- Sector experience in Manufacturing, Chemo, Pharma, Electronics, and Automotive.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following:
- Legislative Software – Compliance.
- Procurement software.
- Corporate responsibility software.
- Green or health and safety software.
- Collaboration software - business links B2B.
- EDI, B2B, Supply chain Integration.
- Possible travel and expense.
- Invoice management.
- Possible marketing software as its cloud.
- Any Cloud-based Business apps.
Competitive salary plus benefits.