Our client helps P&C Insurance companies in finding fraud during the claims process and detect risks during the underwriting process. Their mission is “honest insurance”. They want to help P&C Insurance companies to come to a better-combined ratio, lower costs and improve the customer experience. Resulting in the policyholders in a fair premium and a fast-track process to handle claims.
Our client is looking for a Consultant DACH (Implementation) to help with the growth of the business, maximizing the strong revenue stream in the DACH region, particularly in Germany.
In this role you will take on the following responsibilities:
You will work on several projects making sure the customer has a great onboarding experience, to do this, you will:
- Analyze their historical data by using Python, R, or SQL.
- Look at their historical data and suggest improvements, so that it’s ready for our client’s software.
- Prepare and give workshops (both virtual and live), where you ask questions to find the customer’s needs.
- Help them to figure out how to include our clients in their processes and how the software can be optimized to help them fight fraud.
- Configuring the software to accommodate the customer’s specific profile and needs.
- Training the customer in using the software and helping them understand how you can help in their daily job.
- Supporting them when they first use the software and acting as a trusted advisor to help them get the most out of it.
This role is a remote role – WFH plus travel as permitted.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- SaaS implementation experience.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL).
- Insurance Sector exposure – Claims and Underwriting ideally (non-life).
- Fluent in German and English.
Competitive salary plus benefits.