Our client is a software provider within risk management. Their platform primarily seeks to showcase potential risks and encourage compliance. Consequently, enabling growth, providing clarity, and giving assurance for specialists in this field; without incurring any additional costs.
Our client is looking for a UK Senior Specialist (Implementation) to join the team and take on the following responsibilities:
- Using your industry, product, and domain knowledge to help customers with best practices regarding project execution and solution generation.
- Reducing any associated risks and driving successful adoption using your experience.
- Coach and mentor a group of specialist team members on customer enablement.
- Developing a training plan and executing it to help you grow professionally and remain relevant to the customer base.
- Help both Senior and Non-Senior Managers with the development of business solutions; leveraging the full suite of products to increase the efficiency of the delivery of their projects.
- Provide services during the entire product implementation lifecycle with a focus on capturing high-quality business requirements, contributing to the creation of design and walkthrough documents and solution workflow diagrams, design and architect product implementation, and enable training for customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience of being in an internal and external consulting or client-facing role.
- Experience within GRC; experience with Analytics Tool would be a plus.
- Have a strong passion for risk management, audit, internal controls, information security, or the compliance field.
- Be able to communicate in an efficient manner, having the confidence to deliver presentations or facilitate workshops.
- Demonstrate effective project management including personal time management, having the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver tight timeframes and be able to respond quickly to the ever-changing environment.
- Engage customer personnel in solution discussions to resolve issues regarding audit, internal controls, compliance, and/or risk management requirements and goals.
- Able to understand and interpret solution design plans enabling the delivery of activities and milestones detailed in the plans.
- Experience in reviewing the work of other team members and providing them with constructive feedback to ensure successful delivery and adoption.
Competitive salary plus benefits.